Contact Perisic Builders Today!
To make an informed decision; Real Estate, Commercial and Home Renovation and or New Construction.
We are Licensed, Insured and Leaders in all fields to ensure you have a trusted resource.
Family Owned – Locally Operated
We understand that you need reliable information to make an informed decision and that renovating or building a new home is one of the largest investments someone will do in their lives, so we are here to provide you the tools to build a solid foundation.
We’re standing by to get to work!
3718 67th Terrace E
Sarasota, FL 34243
Frequently Asked Questions
When Should you remodel vs build new?
- You love your neighborhood.
- There are no available building lots in your neighborhood.
- You have an emotional attachment to your home and have the money to make the changes.
- You would rather invest money in your home than in closing and moving costs.
- Property values in your neighborhood are rising.
- Your home value is not at the peak for the neighborhood.
- You’re looking to buy in a mature neighborhood with grown trees and landscaping.
Is it cheaper to renovate than build new?
The cost of tearing down and rebuilding will be about 20 percent higher then an extensive complete-house remodel.
What is the difference between remodeling and renovating?
Both remodeling and renovating mean to make improvements on an existing building or home. However, they refer to two slightly different types of construction. Renovation means “restore to a good state of repair.” ... Remodel means “to change the structure or form of something.”
Is it better to buy new or renovate?
Instead, you have the opportunity to strategically improve your home with projects that can grow its value. A new roof, a master suite addition or a kitchen renovation can all be key changes that will make your house more desirable down the line.
What are the types of renovation?
- Kitchen Renovations. Renovating the kitchen is the most popular type of major renovation in a home. ...
- Bathroom Renovations. ...
- Basement Renovations. ...
- Additions. ...
- Adding a New Bathroom.
Should I add on or buy a bigger home?
It is typically cheaper to build an addition than to buy a new home that equals the space of your existing house plus an addition. At the very least, the closing costs involved with selling your old house and buying the new house would push this option over the top.